Thursday, April 16, 2009

Quilly & the Dragons

It is Quilly day. Time to take Quilly’s three words for the day and write a story. The words are sublunary; comity; & speciouse Click on a word for a definition.


The International Code of Comity turned out to be as specious as it was sublunary.


The argument he made for greater comity turned out to be based on specious logic and as expected was a sublunary set of rules.


It turned out that his sublunary enjoyment of the new comity had been based on specious arguments.


If there is such a thing as specious comity it will be sublunary in nature.


The lack of comity inside the church was caused by some sublunary friendships based on specious promises.

8 comments:

  1. Very clever Fandango, I wouldn't know where to start! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I was wondering what all the speak about dragons was. Now I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, you dragons are such clever creatures!
    love your pithy sentences

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you dragons can juggle with words!! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay dragons! :) I always feel like I really know these words after I visit you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmm ... "Quilly & the Dragons," kinda sounds like a musical group from the 60's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am amazed! % wonderful sentences. You are very amazing dragons!

    ReplyDelete